Skymaker Skylights is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
What type of information do we collect?
We may collect the following information:
- Your name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Address / es for billing and delivery
Why do we need this information?
We process personal data for the purposes of improving customers shopping experience and satisfaction.
We use this information to:
- Process orders and payments
- Install and deliver products and services
- Communicate effectively with you regarding orders, product, services, Company updates, special offers, promotions and events
- Provide advice and product / service recommendations
- Improve our website for a better user experience
- Help to prevent fraud
- Maintain your account up-to-date
- Enable third parties to carry out technical, logistical or other functions on our behalf (please note we will not disclose, sell or rent information to third parties for marketing purposes).
How do we obtain this information?
We collect information when you:
- Fill our Contact form
- Subscribe to our Newsletter
- Agree in receiving updates, special offers and other information
- Purchase a product or service
- Enter a competition
- Leave a Review
- Fill in a questionnaire
- Contact the Skymaker team
Information stored when you interact with our website:
- IP address
- Registered account email address and password
- Computer and connection information, such as browser type and operation system
- Purchase history
- URL clickstream
- Phone number used to contact our team
- Products and website pages viewed and searched for
- Products added to your basket
- Session information: page response time, download errors, duration of session;
- Page interaction information
Information from other sources:
- Updated delivery and address information from our delivery team or third parties
- Credit history information
Who has access to your Personal Data:
- Skymaker, MailChimp, Salesforce, Zapier.
- Forms: Third Party Integration, Google Analytics
Skymaker must ensure that any information collected is relevant, not kept for longer than necessary and processed in line with your rights.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added, and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a site.
Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held on you, please write to:
15-17 Wimbledon Avenue, Brandon. Suffolk. IP27 0NY
tel: 0207 183 7015
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.